Wednesday, March 18, 2009

one of those days

On the plus side, I am healthy and my family is healthy and, just to make sure that everyone realizes this: that is about the most important thing and I'm grateful.
With that said, today has been One of Those Days. I feel like I should be springing and doing and getting stuff done-ing because Spring is in the air. But no, I feel like napping and even when I get a minute to nap, rather that being refreshed, I am ready for more nap.
We are getting a new appraisal on the house next week and there's plenty to do to get ready but I am not getting it done. Also, there's one student I've got that is totally pushing my buttons and I'm just so done with it. We have had the final confrontation over it - I hope - and I'm really hoping tomorrow is different...better different. It just sucks the life out of me.
My blogging friend Ryan, of the angrygardner.com is back on after a few months absence and it's great seeing what he's up to again but, he's like putting me to shame. He's cooking this gourmet meal and that gourmet item and blah, blah. Me? It's lentils tonight baby. Seriously, I just feel so lackluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment