Tuesday, March 3, 2009

jody can play today

My shoulder hurts and it looks pretty gnarly...Sugar has asked to see it a couple of times and then nearly comes undone each time. I think she has to verify that it actually looks as gross as it seemed like it looked the last time she saw it. It does.
The doc thought everything looked good though. He removed the lump and is sending it to a pathologist (as a matter of routine and just to err on the side of caution). All in all, I feel pretty good about everything.
One of the really good parts of today was going for a walk with my friend Kris. Good friends are hard to come by and I'm really glad to have someone that I can share my worries and ideas and thoughts with. The weather was warm but a little crazy windy - I didn't even mind the wind though because it was just so nice to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment